For Bookings Please Call
94 (0) 776 321 867
94 (0) 777 619 637
Olde Empire Hotel
The Olde Empire Hotel building, which is located within walking distance from the sacred Buddhist Temple of the Tooth, was established as a coffee factory over 110 years ago has been declared a conserved building in the world heritage city of Kandy by the United Nations. The building was converted to a Hotel in the late 1800s.
CITY CENTER LOCATION
- Dalada Maligawa - Temple of the Tooth
- Asgiriya Cricket Grounds
- Udawata Kele - Royal Forest Sanctuary
- Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
Simple Rooms for All Seasons
- Olde Empire Hotel Kandy A Charming Place to Stay At Temple Street in the City.
- Be close to the Temple of the Tooth, Devales & Churches.
- For Bookings Please Call 0776 321 867 or 0777 619 637